Every day is a happy day when you’re healthy. Nevertheless, berries are full of health benefits. It's best to consume a variety of berries each day, never mind if it's fresh, dehydrated or frozen. If berries are not your cup of tea to begin with, how about incorporating them into an ice cream and make it a dessert? This way, you can still enjoy berries and their benefits even when you dislike them! This recipe is so easy and quick, so what are you waiting for?
- unflavoured Greek yoghurt*
- a drizzle of organic, raw honey
- Frozen organic strawberries*
- Frozen organic blueberries*
- Water (optional)
Note: *amount of ingredients can be tweaked to preferred taste.
- Place berries, yoghurt, honey and water into a blender. Cover, and blend until desired texture is reached.
- Fill ice pop moulds 3/4 full with fruit mixture. Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the mixture in each mould.
- Place the moulds in the freezer for at least 24 hours. To serve, pop the solid yoghurt out from the mould.